Dead End Job
merges the frantic, addictive, highly replayable gameplay of a procedurally generated twin-stick shooter with the iconic look of a 90s cartoon.
You take on the role of Hector Plasm, a worker at Ghoul-B-Gone – the #1 experts in paranormal pest control. Blast ghosts and then suck them up using your trusty vacuum pack, as every ghost you catch, citizen rescued, and job completed is added to the client’s bill.
Literally haunted by your former partner-cum-mentor who didn’t come back from a job one night, they’re training you up to save their soul before they're forced to spend eternity as a spook (voted “Least Preferred Fate” in Ghost Hunter Monthly).
Have you got what it takes to be the best at putting pests to rest?
- Clean hotels, offices and other buildings of ghosts using a plasma blaster, your trusty vacuum pack and a whole range of supernatural items.
- Save your mentor's soul before the next full moon, or she'll spend eternity as a spook (voted “Least Preferred Fate” in Ghost Hunter Monthly).
- Drop in/drop out couch co-op, as your mentor appears to lend a hand!
- Stunning cartoon-quality high resolution artwork inspired by favourites like Ren & Stimpy.
- Featuring original music by the award-winning Will Morton (Grand Theft Auto series).
- Twitch integration allows viewers to help or hinder the streamer by choosing their powerups.